NOTE: Glimpse docs are currently being improved. If you'd like to help out, just edit this page or contribute to our GitHub Wiki
The Configuration tab displays
web.config entries that could be helpful when debugging.
The Configuration tab shows the XPath query (Key) to a given element in
web.config and the element's corresponding values in the Value column.
- AppSettings: Any configured app settings.
- ConnectionStrings: Any configured connection strings, with passwords masked.
- Authentication: Web application authentication settings.
- RoleManager: Configuration of the current
- CustomErrors: Configuration of custom errors.
- HttpModules: All HTTP modules, including modules included in upstream configuration files.
- HttpHandlers: All HTTP handlers, including handlers included in upstream configuration files.