No need to take our word for it
The feedback has been amazing and what it can do for you is even more amazing.
Checkout Twitter or simply checkout the any number of the blog entries that have been written. If you like Glimpse all we ask is that you tell others about it and if you can, tweet about it or even write a blog post about it.
- @scottgu - Great post by @shanselman on Glimpse - must-have NuGet package for ASP.NET (both WebForms+MVC)
- @shanselman - Devs: This new ASP.NET MVC tool was the coolest OSS thing I've seen at #Mix11. I used it in my talk! http://getglimpse.com
- @scottgu - RT @shanselman: Devs: This new ASP.NET MVC tool was the coolest OSS thing I've seen at #Mix11. I used it in my talk! http://getglimpse.com
- @haacked - RT @shanselman: Devs: This new ASP.NET MVC tool was the coolest OSS thing I've seen at #Mix11. I used it in my talk! http://getglimpse.com
- @bradwilson - Wow, Glimpse for MVC is pretty bad ass! http://getglimpse.com #aspnetmvc /via @shanselman
- @PhatBoyG - Glimpse is one of the first truly innovative NuGet packages and hopefully a sign of great things to come: http://getglimpse.com
- @nazgargol - This thing is amazing. So much stuff that I need in one place. #glimpse http://getglimpse.com via @anthony_vdh @nikmd23
- @Josemalive - One of the best tools i've ever seen for real web debugging Asp.net webforms. MVC http://getglimpse.com (next php, ruby..) #MVC #Aspnet
- @MattioV - Wow. I can see #glimpse being incredibly helpful. http://getglimpse.com
- @mkennedy - @shanselman is right, #glimpse rocks for MVC http://getglimpse.com
- @kurtschindler - Joining the #glimpse bandwagon. This thing looks awesome. Firebug for the server. http://getglimpse.com
- @RichardReddy - Holy smokes #glimpse is freakin awesome! http://getglimpse.com Great work, thanks :D
- @eoinc - if ur a .net web dev this is probably gonna be the coolest thing you've seen in a while - http://getglimpse.com absolutely awesome #glimpse
NuGet Package of the Week #5 - Debugging ASP.NET MVC applications with Glimpse - Scott Hanselman
RouteDebugger 2.0 - Phil Haack
One of my favorite projects is also a NuGet package named Glimpse Web Debugger. It adds a FireBug like experience for grabbing server-side diagnostics from an ASP.NET MVC application while looking at it in your browser. It provides a browser plug-in like experience without the plug-in. Read More.
Glimpse Web Debugger and ASP.NET MVC 3 Route Debugger 2.0 - David Hayden
Glimpse Web Debugger - An interesting browser plug-in like Firebug that helps you debug things happening with ASP.NET MVC 3 on the server. Available as a Nuget Package. Read More.
Glimpse Web Debugging: Firebug for the Server side - Code-Inside Blog International
How do I get to know what’s happening inside a web application without a lot of logging or to stop with the debugger everywhere? Today I was introduced to a nice helper: Glimpse – it works almost similar to firebug but it analyzes the server side. Read More.
Glimpse, Firebug for your server - ASPNet.sk
Currently still in beta, but already adder for your WebForms and MVC, which can not be described better as the authors themselves are on the web - what does firebug for a client, it makes for a Glimpse server. Read More.
Glimpse - server "firebug" for ASP.NET projects - Vladimir Yunev: blog
ASP.NET developers have a unique tool that can ease their lives. The project is open source Glimpse created an enthusiastic web development offers what may be called a server edition of the popular debugging firebug (extension for Firefox). Read More.